Just because you're serious about the quality of meat you eat doesn't mean you can't tell a few funny beef jerky jokes.
After all, you eat pasture-raised, grass-fed beef because you want to enjoy this world in the most honorable way possible. Making people giggle with a well-told joke is just as noble a cause as eating sustainable, humanely-raised meat products.
Telling a good joke makes you approachable and puts others at ease. Beef jerky jokes let you break the ice when you're talking about more serious snacking topics, like why you seek out humanely raised beef products from farms with eco-friendly farming practices.
But before you get to the, er, beef of this article (the jokes), take a few seconds to see if you're prepared to tell jokes about, well, meat.
Half of telling a joke is in the delivery. Mumbling, acting nervous, speaking in a soft voice...all of these missteps can all send your audience packing before you ever get to the punchline. So, here are a few tips that can make you a better "cow-median," even if just for one joke.
When you make beef jerky for a living, people tell you many beef jerky jokes, but they're not all funny, and some are actually pretty bad.
So our first line of business was to cut the bad-bad jokes and keep the good-bad jokes. Then we tried them out, so those that made the final cut have all been kid-tested and mom-and-dad-approved.
Now, you're ready to get down to the joke telling. Here are a few of our favorite beef jerky jokes and puns. See if one of these makes someone you love giggle.
1. What happened to the lost beef shipment?
2. What do you call a cow with a twitch?
3. Did you hear about the beef jerky manufacturer who was convicted of fraud?
It was a cut and dry case.
4. What did the Jerky say when it met its arch-enemy?
Ah, we meat again!
5. What do you call a steak that's been to the doctor?
6. Why did the Jerky maker work overtime?
To make ends meat!
7. Why was the butcher so rude?
He was a jerky.
8. What did the beef jerky say to the pork jerky?
Nice to meat you.
9. I forgot to ship out my brother's homemade beef jerky and accidentally ate it instead.
It was a missed steak. Honest.
10. We have our beef jerky process down!
It's cut and dry!
To laugh at jokes is as good for your soul as to live by your principles. Don't ever forget: You need to laugh so you can remember why you care to be a better person in the first place.
Karl Family Farms believes the best food is raised ethically, sustainably, and surrounded by love.